Benefits & Services
Your VIP status awaits.
Whether you graduated yesterday or years ago, we continue to celebrate your success. Enjoy lifelong access to some fantastic benefits.
TD Home & Auto Insurance
TD Insurance Meloche Monnex sets AU students and alumni up with preferred rates on home and auto insurance. And when you choose TD, you help support AU alumni and student activities.
A recent study conducted by TD Insurance Meloche Monnex showed that, on average, alumni who have home and auto insurance with TD save $400!
Manulife Life and Health
Protect yourself. AU alumni get group rates on a wide range of insurance plans from Manulife. These plans include:
Learn more, get a quote or calculate your needs at manulife.com/athabasca.
Athabasca University Mastercard
Give back, get back - it's simple. Each time you make an eligible purchase, MBNA contributes a portion of funds to your alumni association to support alumni and/or student initiatives. Accelerate reward points on common purchases!
Athabasca University MBNA Rewards® credit cardEarn MBNA Rewards points to redeem for the rewards that you want
- No annual fee
- 1 point‡ for every $1 in eligible purchases
- 2 points‡ for every $1 spent on eligible gas, groceries and restaurant purchases ($5,000 annual cap on each category)
- Receive 2,500 bonus points†† after your first eligible purchase within the first 90 days of account opening
- Receive 2,500 bonus points†† once enrolled for e-statements within the first 90 days of account opening
- Redeem points‡ for travel, brand-name merchandise, gift cards from participating retailers, cash back, and charitable donations
- A suite of comprehensive insurance**
- Standard Annual Interest Rates of 19.99% on eligible purchases, 22.99% on balance transfers and access cheques, and 24.99% on cash advances
Take advantage of an everyday rewards card with no annual fee. Apply now for the Athabasca University MBNA Rewards® credit card.
Online Library Privileges
Tap into AU’s career counselling - a great resource provided to you at no cost - to help you make the most of your new qualification. Access assessment tools, goal and career exploration activities, and assistance with building your résumé. This summary provides an overview of the services available to you.
Access AU’s Career Cruising in two ways:
- Visit the Counselling Services website.
- Login to myAU and click on the Career Cruising link on the bottom right portion of the page under "Career".
Helpful Links & Resources:
Connect with Us
Do we have your email address?
Updated February 27 2019 by Web services