Benefits & Services
Your VIP status awaits.
Whether you graduated yesterday or years ago, we continue to celebrate your success. Enjoy lifelong access to some fantastic benefits.
TD Home & Auto Insurance
TD Insurance Meloche Monnex sets AU students and alumni up with preferred rates on home and auto insurance. And when you choose TD, you help support AU alumni and student activities.
A recent study conducted by TD Insurance Meloche Monnex showed that, on average, alumni who have home and auto insurance with TD save $400!
Manulife Life and Health
Protect yourself. AU alumni get group rates on a wide range of insurance plans from Manulife. These plans include:
Learn more, get a quote or calculate your needs at manulife.com/athabasca.
Athabasca University Mastercard
- Accelerate rewards points on common purchases!
- 2 points‡ for every $1 spent on eligible gas, groceries and restaurant purchases ($5,000 annual cap on each category)
- 1 point‡ for every $1 in other eligible purchases
- Receive 5,000 bonus points†† after your first eligible purchase within the first 90 days of account opening
- Receive 5,000 bonus points†† once enrolled for e-statements within the first 90 days of account opening
- Redeem points‡ for travel, brand-name merchandise, gift cards from participating retailers, cash back, and charitable donations
- A suite of comprehensive insurance**
Take advantage of an everyday rewards card. Apply now for the MBNA Rewards Mastercard credit card.
‡ These are highlights of the credit card rewards program (the "Program") associated with this credit card account. Points will be awarded on eligible transactions charged to your account as set out in the Program terms and conditions. You will earn two (2) points per dollar spent on eligible gas, grocery and restaurant purchases to a maximum annual amount of $5,000 in each category. Eligible purchases that are not eligible gas, grocery and restaurant purchases will earn a Base Earn Rate of one (1) point per dollar. The redemption rate for Points earned may differ depending on the redemption option chosen. Complete terms and conditions describing Program eligibility, accrual, earn limits, and redemption of Points, and other important conditions will be sent after your account is opened. Please read the terms and conditions carefully upon receipt.
**Certain limitations and exclusions may apply to this benefit and others described in the certificate of insurance sent soon after your Account is opened. Underwritten by Allianz Global Risks US Insurance Company (Canadian Branch). Details of insurance benefits, including terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions are in the Certificate of Insurance provided with your card.
The Toronto-Dominion Bank is the issuer of this credit card. MBNA is a division of The Toronto-Dominion Bank.
®/MBNA is a trade-mark of The Toronto-Dominion Bank. The Toronto-Dominion Bank is not responsible for maintaining this website. Current information about the MBNA product is available at the link provided to MBNA’s website.
Online Library Privileges
Tap into AU’s career counselling - a great resource provided to you at no cost - to help you make the most of your new qualification. Access assessment tools, goal and career exploration activities, and assistance with building your résumé. This summary provides an overview of the services available to you.
Access AU’s Career Cruising in two ways:
- Visit the Counselling Services website.
- Login to myAU and click on the Career Cruising link on the bottom right portion of the page under "Career".