Athabasca University’s online networking and mentoring platform powered by Ten Thousand Coffees connects alumni and learners for a career-inspiring virtual coffee.
What if every learner and graduate from Athabasca University (AU) had the opportunity to connect with up to twelve new connections per year to learn, share, and grow?
Take an hour to meet a new network connection who will share their experiences, knowledge, and answer questions. Alumni Connect is an exclusive networking and mentoring platform that introduces AU learners and recent graduates to alumni based on specific career interests and goals for an inspiring virtual coffee chat.
Having a diverse network:
- Accelerates careers
- Develops networking and communication skills through real-world practice
- Enables a greater reach into a global network of AU learners and alumni
Build your network and help shape careers by sharing your valuable professional and career advice with current learners and fellow alumni.
Start building your network now. Alumni Connect will help hone your active listening, critical thinking, and social acuity skills while receiving support and advice from experienced professionals in their field.
How does Alumni Connect Work
- Once you sign up, you’ll receive monthly introductions to fellow learners or alumni based on your career interests and goals.
- All introductions are sent directly to your inbox; you won’t need to download any additional communication tools.
- Suggest a time to chat virtually to share expertise, advice, and experience.
- Receive an official LinkedIn certification that recognizes your commitment to continuous learning and career advancement.
Sign up now!