Alumni Awards Nomination Form
It’s easy to nominate an outstanding AU graduate or student – here’s how:
- Review the criteria for each award and explain in a supporting statement how the nominee’s accomplishments meet the criteria and why they should be chosen. Please provide as much information as you are able to.
- Complete the nomination form below. Supporting statements should answer the following questions (1000 word maximum):
- How do the nominee's achievements meet the criteria of the award category you are nominating them for?
- How has the nominee demonstrated excellence in their workplace or community?
- How do the nominee's contributions and acheivements make them an inspiration for AU students and alumni?
You do not have to be an AU graduate to submit a nomination. Nominations are considered annually by the AU Alumni Awards Selection Committee and are eligible for two years.
While previous award recipients are ineligible for re-nomination, nominations of previous unselected candidates are welcome.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.